From Downtown Chattanooga
- Travel South on Broad Street (US-11 S) away from downtown.
- Proceed to the railroad underpass where Broad Street becomes Cummings Hwy (Hwy 41).
- Continue on Cummings Hwy (Hwy 41) about 0.5 miles.
- Take the ramp on the left side of the highway labeled Ruby Falls.
- Ruby Falls is ahead on the right.
- Take I-75 to Chattanooga.
- Near Chattanooga, take the I-24 West split (Exit 2).
- Continue on I-24 West toward Downtown Chattanooga (6.4 miles).
- Take Exit #178 - US 27 North toward Downtown/Lookout Mountain/Market Street.
- Stay right and take the second exit on the right: Lookout Mountain/South Market Street.
- Proceed straight through the stop signs, to the traffic light at Broad Street.
- Turn Left onto South Broad Street (US-11 S).
- Follow Directions above From Downtown Chattanooga.
From I-24 East
- Take I-24 East to Chattanooga
- Take Exit #174 - Lookout Valley/US-11/Lookout Mountain
- Turn right onto Cummings Hwy (Hwy 41) and continue 2.5 miles
- Take a right onto Alford Hill Drive
- At the stop sign, turn left onto Old Wauhachie Pike
- Continue to the next stop sign and take a right onto Scenic Hwy
- Ruby Falls is ahead on the right
From I-59 North
- Take I-59 North
- I-59 will end at I-24
- Merge onto I-24 East and continue to follow the I-24 East Directions above